Our Discord bot allows you to automatically assign roles, kick, ban and even direct message users when an event within your webstore is triggered.
To initially setup our Discord bot follow the steps below:
- 2.You need to go to the role list on your Discord guild and ensure that the bot's role "Enderpay" is higher in the hierarchy than the roles that you wish to assign to users.
- 3.On the Enderpay admin panel click on the Manage Stores button located at the top of the page.
- 4.Click the edit icon on the store that you wish to integrate Discord with.
- 5.Copy the existing Discord Token or generate a new token by clicking the Generate Token button.
- 6.Go to your Discord guild and run the command
!ep setup <TOKEN>. You will need to replace <TOKEN> with the Discord Token that you copied earlier.
- 7.Our Discord Bot will then upload information about your Discord guild, including role names to Enderpay.
To add Discord actions to your packages follow the steps below:
- 1.On the Enderpay admin panel open a package to edit or create a new package by using the sidebar and navigating to Webstore > Packages.
- 2.Click on the Discord tab and click the Add button to add new Discord Actions.
- 3.Multiple fields will appear from which you can select actions to perform.
- 4.Create or update your package when complete.